Popular Post
Recent Post

depressing love quotes

images depressing love quotes depressing love quotes. cute love quotes photos. cute
  • cute love quotes photos. cute


  • vmetla
    07-31 12:41 AM
    I guess both options are good but I would suggest option 1. Btw you should kick you lawyer's a** so hard so that he would not make this mistake again in his life. Sorry for my language. Why do these lawyers screw up our lives? I have had enough with these so called idiots who cannot do a simple job without making any mistakes. My lawyer screwed up my life with just a single mistake and I have been suffering for the past 5 years now, otherwise I would have got my GC in 2005.
    Anyways, dont worry you should be just fine. Please contact Murthy or some other good laywers to work on your RFE and do not go with your current lawyer please.

    Yes thats right. I never thought i would face this issue with a single line on the ETA form.
    I have taken this issue with my HR, and they are changing the immigration lawyers.

    As a contingency measure, my HR is applying for 1 H1 extension, just in case the I-140 is denied. I hope the USCIS adjudicator is a cool guy and get satisfied with the evidence i submit.




    wallpaper cute love quotes photos. cute depressing love quotes. love quotes for her from me. depressing love quotes. true love quotes and sayings; true love quotes and sayings
  • love quotes for her from me. depressing love quotes. true love quotes and sayings; true love quotes and sayings


  • quizzer
    11-09 02:39 PM
    i know u applied I140 in Nov 2006...when did u receive the RFE?




    depressing love quotes. ( Quotes :D )
  • ( Quotes :D )


  • makemygc
    07-11 12:37 PM
    /\/\ Bump /\/\

    I remember one yawl (I guess Chinese national) who participated in flower campaign. You can PM him and see if he/she is from aroung NY area.




    2011 love quotes for her from me. depressing love quotes. true love quotes and sayings; true love quotes and sayings depressing love quotes. sad love quotes pictures. sad; depressing love quotes. nice love quotes for facebook. nice love quotes for facebook.
  • sad love quotes pictures. sad; depressing love quotes. nice love quotes for facebook. nice love quotes for facebook.


  • maddipati1
    02-04 04:30 PM
    has anyone requested USCIS to send AP via Fedex/UPS?

    I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.

    has anyone done this successfully?

    would help me a lot

    thanks



    more...

    depressing love quotes. Depressing Emo Quotes
  • Depressing Emo Quotes


  • InTheMoment
    03-23 04:22 PM
    I personally don't think that would be a problem. Just send whatever you have.




    depressing love quotes. Depressing Love Quotes
  • Depressing Love Quotes


  • suny_saini
    08-04 06:36 AM
    i am confused at the reason they gave to reject my visa.
    according to our calculations in above posts i had hope that i will be eligible to go but today i got my passport and other submitted documents back with reply

    In your case , the I-140 was filed on sept 10, 2001 and approved on october 08, 2003. The visa became available on october 08, 2003 . Form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa became available. was born on January 03, 1986. because he (me) is above 21 years old an immigrant visa as a derivative beneficiary of Employment third prefrence (e3) immigrant visa category cannot be inssued to . In order to qualify for a visa, he (me) would need to benifit from CSPA. Since form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa becoming available on October 08, 2003.
    cannot be processed under CSPA

    plz help me with right advice and solution so that i can travel with my family.
    my mom and bro got te visa and it will expire in 6 monts and i want to go with them, can i be able to get visa in any case before their visa expire?

    i badly need help.



    more...

    depressing love quotes. depressing love quotes
  • depressing love quotes


  • div_bell_2003
    01-12 02:33 PM
    Search IV for an awesome thread by DhunDhun regarding EAD/AP renewal. It has everything.

    I'm on H1B and my family members are on H4. I'm still working on H1B and never used EAD/AP.

    I would like to renew my EAD/AP which has expired in Oct'08.

    My lawyer is charging huge fees and it is turning out to be very expensive to renew EAD and AP for all my family members.

    Have anyone renewed EAD and AP after such a long gap of expiry? Will e-filing
    help or paper filing is efficient? Any experiences from forum members regarding
    this will be appreciated.

    cheers
    Iad




    2010 ( Quotes :D ) depressing love quotes. depressing love quotes
  • depressing love quotes


  • speddi
    11-10 01:00 PM
    I am planning on changing to another company but I dont have the labor certification details. All I know is, it is Software Engineer and have salary details and some basic job requirements. My I-140 is approved. If I move to another company on EAD, and if I get an RFE, how can I provide the details of same/similar employment?

    Thank you,



    more...

    depressing love quotes. depressing love quotes
  • depressing love quotes


  • chanduv23
    04-26 03:33 PM
    My CTO had a fake resume which said he worked at NASA and studied at MIT. When they ran a background check, everything was false. He was fired. He is a US citizen




    hair sad love quotes pictures. sad; depressing love quotes. nice love quotes for facebook. nice love quotes for facebook. depressing love quotes. depressing love quotes
  • depressing love quotes


  • brij523
    02-20 11:38 AM
    please join.



    more...

    depressing love quotes. depressing love quotes and
  • depressing love quotes and


  • jayleno
    02-14 08:42 PM
    I think the only person who would be qualified for this would be someone who is cryogenecally(typo intended coz I dont want to google for the correct spelling) frozen like Austin Powers.

    By the way I like the way you start most of your posts with "Incorrect". If the "incorrect" person is lucky, they get appropriately color coded "incorrect" in red. I bow to your wisdom.


    >> even 50 years
    Incorrect.

    Refer to my previous post on this.



    .




    hot Depressing Emo Quotes depressing love quotes. xanga depressing love quotes
  • xanga depressing love quotes


  • GCBoy786
    08-17 11:57 AM
    Thanks for the info.

    Do I need to the pay the application fee of $340 again?
    Do I need to send all documents(the docs that were sent while applying for renewal) again for the replacement EAD application?

    Thanks.



    more...

    house depressing quotes depressing love quotes. xanga depressing love quotes
  • xanga depressing love quotes


  • Lollerskater
    09-26 12:03 PM
    Find another lawyer if you want to (or at this stage you can represent yourself easily) and file G-28 form. New G-28 will replace the old one and the info on file will be updated.

    Thank you very much. I believe the same thing but wanted to check with you guys to be doubly sure.

    are u saying fragomen is no good?

    In no way, good sir. They are awesome in my books.

    Did they not drop all the charges for now (even though the charges were true)? So why is your lawyer still docked? Maybe he no longer is, unless his "miracles" were different from Fragomen.

    I don't have the official verdict from USCIS whether my lawyer is "still docked" or not, but I'm sure you can understand my situation. Even if my lawyer were "undocked," would I really want to risk some behind-the-scenes FBI investigation delay? Or even worse, a denial with some bullshit reason?

    yeah, may be you shud share the name of your lawyer....who knows I might also be using this lawyer...you never know until you find out the names.

    I do not wish to publicly hurt his business any further than what he has already endured for helping people like us. If you are really that concerned, send me a PM.

    I think I'm in an interesting situation which could benefit future IV members. If there are any further comments, I would love to hear them.




    tattoo Depressing Love Quotes depressing love quotes. depressing love quotes. can
  • depressing love quotes. can


  • indianindian2006
    08-28 02:10 PM
    For some reason I remember this Venkat80 got his GC approved. If he is the same guy and playing with our emotions then this guy must be banned right away from IV. Otherwise I am sorry..

    You are right I remember that he posted that he got his GC recently.



    more...

    pictures depressing love quotes depressing love quotes. Best depressing love quotes
  • Best depressing love quotes


  • looivy
    08-06 12:55 AM
    What is Sessions smoking?




    dresses xanga depressing love quotes depressing love quotes. Best depressing love quotes
  • Best depressing love quotes


  • copsmart
    02-10 09:30 PM
    Congrats!

    It�s good have a GC in this very bad economy.

    Erase the H1 worries and enjoy your green.



    more...

    makeup depressing love quotes depressing love quotes. depressing quotes
  • depressing quotes


  • dealsnet
    04-26 11:15 AM
    Usually if Primary's GC approved, RFE for dependents is minor.
    When my GC is approved, my dependents get an RFE.
    It is for Marriage certificate, birth certificate etc.
    Lawyer want $250 for each persons to respond the rfe.
    I did asked a copy from the lawyer and send the RFE reply. GC approved within 1 week.

    USCIS condider each I-485 as seperate petition, not as a full family affair. My lawyer have all the details, but I think she send these documents with my package only. That is why these birth and marriage certificates are missed from my dependents file.
    Lawyers make money and penalise us for their omissions also !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But they didn't admit it. But I did outsmart them with the RFE.
    After one month legal aid call me for money and documents, I told them, I have GC in my hand. THANK YOU. !!!!!!!!!!




    girlfriend depressing love quotes. can depressing love quotes. love quotes and sayings
  • love quotes and sayings


  • veni001
    10-09 08:34 PM
    I compared the 485 inventories from 12/11/09 and the one on 10/1/10, released by USCIS. The net difference (approved) for EB3I is approx 1320, cleared mostly for the 2001 PDs. Don't know what happened to rest of the visa numbers ( ~ 1500) out of the mandated ~2800 for EB3I.

    Rest should have been consumed-by CP and 245(i)(follow to join):D




    hairstyles depressing love quotes and depressing love quotes. The reason why people are interested in reading sad love quotes can vary from just boredom, depressing and lost of love or good friend.
  • The reason why people are interested in reading sad love quotes can vary from just boredom, depressing and lost of love or good friend.


  • kaisersose
    04-16 02:24 PM
    hi friends,
    what happens if 485 gets denied for some reason like if the record is not clean or communicable diseases etc. does this mean our green card is rejected. actually my wife and myself entered the country on AP. but we have our H1 and H4 extension paper till dec 09. if by any case my GC gets denied r we out of status.
    any help is appreciated.

    if 485 gets denied due to an error, you can appeal...does not matter if you are on H-1b or EAD.

    If it gets denied due to a real problem, then appeals will not help. In such situations with a H1 you can stay until it is time for H1 renewal - if you want to.




    new2gc
    02-16 10:47 AM
    Time for paid membership on this website...at least $5 a month..else, we will these see kind of non-sense discussion threads...waste of time and resources (Including this message)




    yabadaba
    07-09 04:26 PM
    yea.. i did not read ur first post correctly..sorry